Terms of service
Terms of Service
1. What is "082+ Official Online Shop"
This website is operated by SWIPE Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company").
2. The terms of service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") of the "082+ Official Online Shop" (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") are defined as follows.
Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
1. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions regarding the use of the Service operated by the Company.
2.The Terms shall apply to all Users (as defined in Article 3) regarding the use of the Service.
3.The Company may, without obtaining the prior consent of the user, notify or notify the user in a manner deemed appropriate by the Company, such as posting on the website or by e-mail. may be changed in whole or in part.
4. If all or part of these Terms are changed, the changed Terms shall apply to the use of the Service, and the User shall comply only with the changed Terms.
Article 2 Use of this service
The user shall use this service in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, this agreement, the personal information protection policy separately established by our company, help, etc.
Chapter 2 User
Article 3 User
In this agreement, "user" refers to images, texts, designs, logos, videos, programs, ideas, information, etc. ( hereinafter collectively referred to as "contents").
In addition, this includes customers who have completed her 082+ registration (hereinafter collectively referred to as "members") as defined in Article 4 below.
Chapter 3 Members
Article 4 Members
Members must approve the "082+ Terms" and
Those who apply to join "082+" to our company, and after our company approves the membership, complete the registration of the necessary information on the dedicated page as a prescribed registration procedure. generically.
Article 5 Member Registration
1. If you wish to register as a member, set and enter your name, gender, date of birth, postal code, address, phone number, email address, and password from the dedicated page of this service, and apply for membership registration. shall be performed.
2. Children under elementary school age cannot apply for membership registration.
3. In response to the application under paragraph 1, if we approve it, we will send a registration confirmation email, and when the email is received, we will register the person who made the application. increase.
4. Limited to those who have an address and live in Japan.
5. The Company will not approve the registration application if any of the following items apply.
(1) If a person who wishes to register as a member has in the past agreed with any service provided by the Company (including, but not limited to, these Terms).), etc., and was found to have been subject to disposition such as cancellation of registration
(2) If it turns out that the application for membership registration contains false information
(3) A person who wishes to register as a member has been delayed in fulfilling payment obligations such as fees, unable to receive products, etc. for a long period of time, unreasonable requests for returns or exchanges, or If other defaults are found
(4) If it is found that you have committed an act in Article 18 (prohibited matters) of these Terms in the past
(5) In addition, when the Company reasonably determines that approval of registration is inappropriate for the operation and management of this service
Article 6 Change of registered content
1. If there are any changes to all or part of the items registered with the Company, the member shall promptly change the registered details using a method separately designated by the Company
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of the member's failure to properly register the change.
Article 7 Suspension of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration
If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company shall, without prior notice, suspend use of the Service, cancel membership registration, or take other measures deemed appropriate by the Company. We shall be able to
(1) If it is found that the member has been subject to disposition such as cancellation of membership due to violation of the terms of service provided by the Company in the past
(2) If it turns out that the registered content contains false information
(3) Regarding any services provided by the Company in the past, there were delays in fulfillment of payment obligations such as charges, failure to receive products, etc. for a long period of time, unreasonable requests for returns or exchanges, or other defaults. If it turns out that
(4) If it is found that you have committed an act in Article 18 (prohibited matters) of these Terms in the past
(5) In case of violation of any of the rules (including but not limited to these Terms) established by the Company
(6) In addition, when the Company reasonably determines that the member is inappropriate for the operation and management of this service
Article 8 Membership withdrawal procedure
According to Article 11 of the "082+ Terms", members may withdraw at any time.
082+Manage ID, email address and password
1. Members are
082+ You are responsible for strictly managing and storing your ID, email address, and password you set yourself when registering.
2. The member shall notunless there is prior consent from the Company
082+ You shall not transfer, sell, inherit, lend, disclose or leak your ID, email address or password to a third party.
082+ If you find that your ID, e-mail address or password is being used illegally by a third party, you shall immediately contact us.
4. Members are
082+ We shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management of IDs, email addresses or passwords, errors or omissions in use, unauthorized use by third parties, etc. We shall not bear any responsibility.
Article 10 Use of Personal Information
According to Article 2 of the "Personal Information Protection Policy" separately established by the Company, the purpose of use of members' personal information obtained by the Company in connection with the use of this service is defined as follows
(1) For shipping our products, sending catalogs and direct mail, related after-sales services, and providing information on new products and services
(2) For information about our mail-order business activities and events
(3) To create statistical data for marketing, sales promotion, and product planning (however, individuals cannot be identified.)
Chapter 4 Purchasing Products
Article 11 Purchasing goods
1. Members can purchase products, etc. from the Company using the Service.
2. If a Member wishes to purchase a Product, etc., the Member shall apply for the purchase or use of the Product, etc. in accordance with the method separately designated by the Company.
3. In connection with the application in the preceding paragraph, after confirming the delivery address and order details entered and registered by the member, click the button to place the order. At the time of reaching the member, a sales contract regarding the product etc. shall be concluded between the member and the Company.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company may cancel or cancel the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
5.The delivery of products, etc. by this service is limited to within Japan.
Article 12 Payment Method
1. The payment amount for the product, etc. will be the sum of the purchase price of the product, etc., including consumption tax, and the related handling fee.
2. Payment for products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the member's name or payment methods separately approved by the Company.
3.In the case of payment by credit card, the member shall comply with the terms of a separate contract with the credit card company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the member and the credit card company, etc. in connection with the use of the credit card, the member and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving it.
Article 13 Returns and Exchanges of Products
Returns or exchanges of products will be accepted only if the request is made by the method specified by our company within 7 days from the receipt of the product and if the conditions specified separately are met. In addition, product exchanges are limited to color and size exchanges of the same product. The member shall bear all shipping charges for the returned or exchanged product. However, in the event of damage during delivery, product defects, misdelivery, imitations, pirated editions, or other reasons attributable to our company, we will bear all shipping costs for the returned or exchanged product. In addition, even if you wish to exchange for a substitute product, it may not be possible to exchange it for reasons such as the product being out of stock. In such a case, the Company shall refund the payment for the product, etc.
Article 14 Disclaimer Regarding Products
1.The Company shall not be responsible for the quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products, other defects, and any damages, Except for the cases stipulated in the preceding article, we shall not be liable for any loss, disadvantage, etc.
2.We will contact the contact information registered by the member and deliver the product etc. to the delivery address specified at the time of product purchase regarding troubles due to unknown delivery destination etc. We will fulfill the delivery obligation of the product, etc., and shall be exempted from the obligation.
Chapter 5 Use of services
Article 15 Services provided
Our company provides the following services as part of this service.
(1) Members use My Page (defined in Article 16)
(2) Browsing links from this service
Article 16 Use of My Page
Members can use the My Page designated by the Company. Members can view each function on their My Page after logging in, and can enter, change, update, and delete information for each function.
Article 17 Disclaimer
1. If the Service provides links to other websites or resources, or links to the Service from third party websites or resources, the Company shall not be responsible for the content and use of such links. and shall not be held responsible for any consequences thereof. (including, but not limited to, legality, validity, accuracy, certainty, safety, up-to-dateness, and completeness). Or if we reasonably judge that it is inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, we can delete the link destination without any notice to the member.
2.In the following cases, even if the Service is temporarily suspended, canceled, or changed, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. We do not assume any liability.
(1) In the event of a natural disaster such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snow
(2) In the event of social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, and riots
(3) If you are unable to receive appropriate service from the telephone company, transportation company, or provider with which we have a contract
(4) If there is a reason that our company is technically unable to handle
3.The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing clerical work in accordance with the member's registration details.
4.If a member causes damage to another user or a third party through the use of this service, the registrant shall settle the matter at its own responsibility and expense. , shall not cause any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. to the Company.
Article 18 Prohibitions
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts. In the unlikely event that a violation of this policy causes damage to the Company or a third party, the user shall be responsible for compensating for all such damage.
(1) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to the Company, or acts that may cause them
(2) Acts of using the Service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved in advance by the Company)
(3) Acts that violate laws or may act
(4) User's act of using content obtained through this service outside the scope of personal use
(5) Acts of duplicating, selling, publishing, distributing, publishing content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users, and similar acts act
(6)Upload to the Service any content such as computer viruses, computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or limit the functions of computer software, hardware, or communication equipment; Acts of sending by means of e-mail, etc.
Article 19 Intellectual Property Rights
1. All intellectual property rights of content provided through this service shall belong to the Company or third parties who have granted licenses to the Company.
2. Regardless of the purpose, acts prohibited by domestic and international copyright laws and other laws such as unauthorized duplication, unauthorized reprinting, and other unauthorized secondary use of our content are discovered. In that case, we will immediately take legal action.
3.If any dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the member shall, at its own responsibility and expense, resolve the dispute and indemnify the Company against any damage, loss or liability. No profit shall be given.
Chapter 6 Service Operation
Article 20 Information Management
1. The Company collects the following information regarding the user's access history in order to investigate the user's access history and usage status, or to improve services to the user.
(1) Information on the IP address or device identification number of the mobile terminal when the user accesses the server of this service
(2) The Company uses cookie technology (a technology that temporarily writes data to the user's computer through a web browser and records and saves the date and time the user last visited the site, the number of visits to the site, etc.) User access information acquired through
Article 21 Service Maintenance
In order to keep the Service in good working order, in any of the following cases, the Company may temporarily suspend all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User. We shall be able to stop or cancel the part.
(1) Computer system for providing this service (hereinafter referred to as "system".) for regular maintenance and emergency maintenance
(2) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to a natural disaster such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snow
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, and disturbances
(4) When system operation becomes difficult due to system malfunction, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
(5) When requested by an administrative or judicial body based on reasonable grounds
(6) If the Company deems it unavoidable to stop or cancel the system
Article 22 Miscellaneous
2.In the event that a lawsuit arises regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of first instance.
Supplementary provision: This agreement shall apply to all users from May 20, 2018.
The contact details for all inquiries regarding the Terms and the Service are as follows.
1-14-28 Minamihorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka Yamago Building middle 2nd floor
Responsible person name
Representative Director: Chiwon Kim
Phone 050-3557-0882 Reception hours 12:00-20:00